Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to rent a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and these stamped with suitable stamp duty. These signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents much better verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of your company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may cost a lot of time and cash. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house corporations. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and has the right teams to carry out each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and locate a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.