Many inventors help trying to get their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a regarding some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good an inspiration you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a complete collection of products and not trying to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to monitor you alongside.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is already on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who the competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what is coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, Invent Help to they do a quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your invest that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable as it can.